22.4.09

Holiday Routines

Well, actually, to tell you the truth. I've got nothing to say.
And this actually resulted from the nothing-ness doing of me.

I've been loitering in my house
[which, in details-my room, of course/daaa(choose either)]
doing nothing but the same old boring routines
[which, in details - No, I won't give you details. You can figure it by yourself. Hint: Bgun, Makan, Tido, Internet, Tido balek, etc. . . ]

S0 by the way, to add the spices into the curry, my holiday is only for this week.
Hmm. let's count. today is wednesday,
Ouh, ouh, which is already happened to be tonight. Damn it!
So, today doesn't count.
Ok, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.
hmmm. Aduhai, I've got 4 days left.
Well, 4 days, hi there, you look familiar, have we met before? haha

4 comments:

Shamim Hashim said...

sowi hafiq. next time okeh. i WILL ajak you pulak. bizi seyh skang. :S

L.A said...

wanna know my guess?one day before the exam starts baru u study.


get off your butt and get moving peng. it's not the time to be procrastinating. -KATA2 SEMANGAT DARI SAHABAT ANDA,AIN.

*_* said...

mim, i WILL wait for it.

ain, thx. power gle ayt u. menusuk kalbu. :D

SuE RaY said...

huuu.. last day of holz b4 btn..

enjoy it while it lasts..
:P